Wednesday, December 28, 2011

imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails

imPress Press On Nails


Style: Working Girl
Claim to Fame: imPress , the revolutionary way to apply nail polish! Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds. Simply peel off, press on, and you’re done. No drying time needed! imPress comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints.

So, here we go! I received these awesome beauty marvels in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox (aren't they sexy?!), and I have to say, I am pretty imPressed, ßpun intended. =)

              


“These aren’t your childhood Stick on Nails!” I figured they would be the typical lack luster stick on from many of our childhoods, (you know the ones that you actually stuck on with a sticker adhesive =0), but nope, I was most definitely proven wrong. 
They come with glue already applied to the backs. You heard me right. It’s already on there. They have these little plastic peelies that you peel off the back, and bam, ya just press ‘em on and your good. No messy glue bottles. No painting blank artificial nails either.They come with cool designs already done for you.(Check out impressmanicure.com to see all the designs!)


Stats: It took me about 10 minutes to put them on; that includes opening the package, using the included prep pad, matching the nails to my fingernails, removing the plastic, and sticking them on. They are pretty easy and quick to use.


*Tip- Do the thumb nails last.
*Tip-When changing a diaper, do not let the tab catch on your nail. If pulls off the polish.
*To remove- gently peel off from the sides, or apply nail polish remover around the edges, wait one minute, and then peel off.

They also claim to last up to a week when applied properly. I will update when the week is over to let ya know! =)




imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

*UPDATE! 1/19/12- They lasted for about 5 days, which I thought was pretty good. I took really HOT showers, changed diapers, did the dishes several times, cleaned the house, and did the laundry. I carried on through my days as I usually would. I did not have any problems, EXCEPT, the polish/paint did start to peel at the end of the 5 days.
* I received the style pictured above, called Working Girl.

Facebook: Broadway Nails

***Product provided free by Influenster via the VoxBox.
Wanna learn more about the Voxbox? Check out the Influenster site for yourself and get involved at http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment