Thursday, December 29, 2011

Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap






Claim to Fame: Renew your skin with New Softsoap Coconut Scrub bar soap. Enriched with crushed coconut extract, this bar soap gently exfoliates to renew your skin's surface, while helping retain natural moisture for soft,supple skin. Also comes in two other exotic fragrances: Juice Pomegranate & Mango Infusions,Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel.



My thoughts: Hmmmm...how can I put this...I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS STUFF!!
Okay, now I'm done with the caps =p The scent is just increbible, and so strong! (But don't worry it's not overpowering. It's a good thing.) I usually am a liquid soap in the shower kinda girl, but I may have to break habits more often with this bar soap. I do, however, use bar soaps for handwashing in my kitchen and bathroom. This has became a staple in both of those places. Sorry Dove.=/

It does make the skin softer, and suds up nicely on washrags and sponges. Be careful on loofahs, as it likes to leave residue.

All in all, I love this soap, and hope they make the liquid version smell more like it's bar of the same formula.
*I had only one gripe about this soap, and it had nothing to do with performance. For something that smells that good, I feel like the bar itself would have had a better design and color.

*Notes- I asked Softsoap on their facebook if the Body Butter Coconut Scrub Liquid Soap they have is the same formula, and it turns out it is. BUT as I found out at the store today, it does not smell as strong as the bar soap. So it looks like I will have to start rotating between my liquid soaps and this (the bar version).

Check out the website for more info:Softsoap
Facebook:Softsoap






*Product provided free by Influenster via the VoxBox.
Wanna know more about Influenster, and get involved too? Then check out the site here influenster.com


3 comments:

  1. I love the smell 2 I also followed you. Will you also follow me back. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, love it what font did you use? I'm an influenster to will you follow me? https://www.facebook.com/#!/SoldierLover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry Cream Soda is the font! Ty for noticing! and I am following u now =)

    ReplyDelete