Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Community Tea

THIS IS THE BEST ICED TEA BREW I HAVE EVER TASTED!
Now that I've made that clear...lol.
I am an avid tea drinker, hence this blogs name, and I recently discovered Community Tea. I did not even know they made tea. I am sooo glad they do!
This tea is a blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas. It has never tasted bitter, and is always consistent in taste and texture. It does not froth too much, and steeps beautifully! I also noticed, and I don’t know why, that it does not stain my tea pitcher, like most teas do…On a sad note though, my local stores only carry it every once in a while, so I stock up when I can. I highly recommend this tea for anyone who loves tea as much as I do!
*This product was bought by me.
If you have any questions or comments, please share!
Check out the website here! http://www.communitycoffee.com/product/Leaf-Tea/24ct-Family-Size-Tea-Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment