Monday, May 30, 2011

Neosporin-Neo to Go!


I love that Neosporin has created this!!!!  I actually use to carry the tube around in my purse, before this came out, just in case one of my children got hurt, and as part of my on-the-go first aid kit. This version is a whole lot better. It is ten times less messy, a whole lot easier to use, (you just spray right where you need it to go, no touching or contact involved), but is still the same great formula. It fits perfectly in your pocket, or diaper bag. I actually had one of them hanging from my key chain for a while! The only bad thing about it is that it seems to run out a lot quicker than even the smallest tube. It’s very well worth it though. It is a great innovation to an already great product.
*This product was bought by me.
If you have any questions or comments, please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment