Tuesday, May 24, 2011

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour


I have been dyeing my hair for over ten years, and I have to say, this is the best hair dye I have EVER used! Why? I’ll tell you =)
The Pros:
·         No harsh chemical smell! It has a pleasant scent that does not overpower you, and is floral at best.
·         The coverage was incredible. No missed spots!
·         There was no mess. The foam stayed in place in my hair, and did not drip.
·         Here is the big one! It covers a large amount of hair. I have waist length hair, and only had to use one bottle. Usually I would have to use two of any other brand.
Now….
The Cons:
·         The only complaint I have is the included gloves. They were super tight, and I have small hands, and so of course that’s not a good thing for anyone with small or larger hands. I suggest picking up an extra pair that will fit your hand size better.
I have provided a picture of the shades the foam comes in at the bottom of this post, but on their website you can more detail on each color.
Linky: http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/homecolour/precision-foam-colour/
If you have any questions or comments, please share!

*Product provided free by John Frieda.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment